15 Google Tools to Help Your Kansas City Business
Now that Google is coming to Kansas City, Kansas it is only fitting to list the Top 15 Google Tools to help Your Kansas City Business.
Want to increase your online presence and pump up your Kansas City business leads? Google has 15 free online tools for Kansas City business people that can help you accomplish this, and much more.
Here are the tools you can start using right away:1. Google AdWords – Display your ads on Google and its advertising network for free. You pay only if people click on your ads.2. YouTube Insight – Get statistics about your YouTube video audience including number, location and age of viewers, and how they found your videos. Real estate agents can create videos on local neighborhoods, school districts, parks and other topics beyond the listing to show consumers that they are the go-to community experts.3. Google DoubleClick AdPlanner – Refine and better target your online media buys with this tool that identifies websites your target customers are likely to visit, as well as defines audiences by demographics and interests. You also can generate aggregated website statistics for your media plan.4. Google Analytics – Analyze your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way.5. Google Goggles – It's an image-recognition app that scans photos and searches the web based on the image. This is handy for Realtors who exchange business cards; simply take a photo of business cards that you collect and Google Goggles will automatically convert text and import the contacts into your address book. The app works on Android and iPhone devices.6. Google Reader – Keep up with your favorite websites with easy-to-read daily e-mail updates.7. Picasa Web Album – Store, organize and edit digital photos for free, as well as create online albums. This tool is handy for listing photos and community/neighborhood images.8. Google Insights for Search – Compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, time frames and properties. This real-time search data helps you instantly adjust your online marketing and web tagging to home in on the right audience.9. Google Apps – They're free web apps that provide you with an array of messaging, collaborative and organizational programs such as:
10. Google Alerts – Sign up for e-mail updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic. Enter the topic you wish to monitor, then click preview to see the types of results you'll receive.11. Google Voice - Sign up for this free service that allows you to forward business calls to all of your phones and easily send text messages. Have voice mails converted to emails or listen on your computer. The address book integrates with the address book on Google Apps. 12. YouTube - Youtube isn’t just for spreading funny videos. Add videos of your product and service.13. Shared Spaces - Great Google tool to share with a group projects or communication.14. Profile - Your profile is part of your Google Account. Sign in on the right or create a Google Account for free using just an email address and password you choose.Here are some things you can do with your profile:Stay in touch with your friends by sharing your contact information with the people you choose.Create a page about you and embed your photos from Flickr or Picasa. Make it easier for friends to see your other content on the Web.15. Local - Add or Edit Your Business Listing Photos, Coupons, and More for Free
- Gmail – Get a custom e-mail address
- Google Talk – Chat with friends and family on your PC desktop; chat on the Internet using
- Google Chat via Gmail and other clients
- Google Calendar – Organize your schedule and share events with friends
- Google Docs – Share online documents, presentations and spreadsheets
- Google Sites – Create websites and group wikis
- Blogger – Create a weblog to share text, photos and video
Which is your favorite Google tool?
RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?
Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment. Do you have a real estate question for the Real Estate Wizards? Email us at RealEstateWizard@DowellTaggart.com
Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team
of RE/MAX Best Associates
| |YOUR success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choices YOU make. Smart web surfers choose www.DowellTaggart.com, intelligent Kansas City home buyers and home sellers choose the Dowell Taggart Team for professional representation, industry leading advice and incredible online marketing. When YOU contact US, YOU work with US, Not a newbie assistant.
Who do you know that we can help?
Checkout the wealth of information we have compiled for you . . .